South Beach Medical Centre
8 Harbour Street, Ardrossan, KA22 8BS
Tel: 01294 463011
Fax: 01294 462790
South Beach Medical Centre is a large GP training practice, in new (May 2014) purpose built premises, in the North Ayrshire seaside town of Ardrossan.
Due to a recent change in the structure of our clinical team, we are seeking a 6 session GP to join our forward thinking practice by 1st September 2018, however we can be flexible with both the number of sessions & the start date for the right candidate.
- We are a high achieving Training Practice, with a list size of approximately 9000 patients.
- The surgery is an easy commute from Glasgow.
- We strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance & are a very friendly team who meet for coffee (& sometimes cake!) everyday after morning surgery.
- Our GP social convenor organises regular team nights out for the whole practice.
- We have an expanding diverse clinical team which includes 6 Partners, Clinical Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Community link worker.
- We hold regular meetings and keep up to date with CPD in our large meeting room.
- Being a young team and a training practice means we are always open to hearing fresh ideas from our Registrars and any potential candidates.
Please contact our Practice Manager, Mrs. Lindsay Pattie (on 01294 463011 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for an informal chat and further information can be found on our practice website www.southbeachsurgery.co.uk.