GP Partner Opportunity
Kilwinning Medical Practice
- We are a large, friendly training practice with 12,800 patients and 8 partners.
- Kilwinning is a direct 30-40 min drive from Glasgow.
- We have a dynamic and supportive practice team including 2 fully trained ANPs, 3 Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist and Community Link Worker.
- We actively support the pursuit of specialist interests outwith General Practice such as working alongside our colleagues in secondary care on an area of your choice or involvement in the Ayrshire LMC.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our relatively young and family orientated team of experienced GPs to help us to continue to drive forward our desire for improved and innovative healthcare within the town.
- Several of us are raising families locally and believe Ayrshire provides an excellent environment for the pursuit of a manageable work-life balance in General Practice.
- We can offer you a happy, stable and supportive work-place within which you can establish a new or develop an existing GP career.
- You can participate in our regular social events which have included car treasure hunts, escape rooms, laser quest and salsa lessons!
- Joining us is your opportunity to enjoy the best of General Practice and the best of Ayrshire.
Any interested candidates are welcome to contact us for more details or to visit informally.
Eileen Singleton, Practice Manager, Kilwinning Medical Practice,
Almswall Road, Kilwinning, Ayrshire KA13 6BL
Tel: 01294 542100 (direct dial)