GP and Practice Manager Employment Law Courses
BMA Scotland Employment Advisers deal with enquiries from GP Practices on a daily basis. We are therefore pleased to offer a variety of full day courses that cover some of the most common issues.
Recruitment, Selection and Contracts of Employment (9.30am – 4.30pm)
This interactive course will take attendees through the key issues in the early stages of recruitment.
Through presentations, short practice exercises and discussion, we will cover all that a GP or Practice Manager needs to know about the recruitment process.
- Evaluating the need for recruitment
- Relevant legislation and how not to fall foul of the equality Act
- Record keeping, confidentiality and the GDPR
- Advertising and producing application packs
- Shortlisting and competency-based selection
- The dos and don’ts of interviewing
- Making an offer of employment – the pitfalls explained.
Each course is £55 for a BMA Member or Practice Staff of a Member and £110 for a non-member or practice Staff of a non-member.
BMA members are offered discounts for booking two or three courses. Use discount code GPPM2 when booking two (£5 off per course) and discount code GPPM3 is for three courses at £144.99 in total (£6.67 off per course).
For any other queries please contact: email@example.com