Website The Wards Medical Practice
Dynamic town centre practice with great communications seeking GP to reinforce strong service delivery. Closes 30 April 2024.
The Wards Medical Practice
25 Dundonald Road, KILMARNOCK KA1 1RU
Telephone: 01563 526514
Salaried GP/Long Term Locum GP Vacancy
Closing Date: 30 April 2024
We are a friendly and supportive practice who owing to retirement are very excited to offer an opportunity for a salaried GP or long term locum to join the team for 5 – 6 sessions per week.
Our well established team of 7 GP partners, 2 ANP’s, full nursing complement and administration team are supported by robust multi-disciplinary support within the practice serving over 11,500 patients from our single site practice.
- 5 – 6 sessions per week
- Large supportive team dedicated to providing excellent patient care
- Training practice devoted to education and personal development
- Clinicians encouraged to pursue and develop their specialist interests, the team currently provide an award winning lifestyle management programme, HRT and LARC clinics, joint injections and minor surgery clinics
- Multi-disciplinary team incorporating full CTAC support, Mental Health Practitioner, Physiotherapist, Dietician, Welfare Advisor, Health Visitors, District Nurses, Respiratory Specialist, Pharmacy Team and Community Connector
- EMIS PCS and Docman clinical systems in use
- Committed to achieving a happy work-life balance for all
- Located minutes from the M77 offering a smooth commute to Renfrewshire, Ayrshire and Glasgow
- Single site practice with free on-site parking and free electric car charging nearby
- Central location with several amenities nearby and public park
Informal chats and visits are encouraged to discuss the post in more detail, please contact Practice Manager Louise Millar on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01563 599944 (direct line). To apply for the position, please email a CV and a covering letter to Louise Millar at the email address above or via the “Apply for Job” button below.
More information about the practice can be found at: https://www.thewardsmedicalpractice.co.uk/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.