Portland Medical Practice
34 Portland Road, KILMARNOCK, KA1 2DL
Main Telephone 01563 522411, Fax 01563 545499
Closing Date 31 January 2020.
Portland Medical Practice is currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Clinical Pharmacist to be part of our team. We are a high achieving well established GP Practice with 10600+ patients. We are currently widening our skill set to bring us in line with the NHS long term plan and we believe clinical pharmacists are key players in the future of primary care. Ideally you should have experience in a community pharmacy and/or general practice. You should hold an independent prescribing qualification and a minor illness qualification. You will be competent in managing repeat prescribing, telephone triage and advice relating to medication queries or enquiries and minor illness consultations. You will be supported clinically. Applicants will be computer literate, confident in working independently and as part of a team, able to prioritise workload and willing to take on responsibility for decision-making.
• 4 GP Partners, 1 Salaried GP and 2 salaried GPs
• Supportive and enthusiastic working environment
• Skilled Practice Nurses and Treatment Room Nurse
• Full complement of Administrative and Secretarial services
• Inclusion in the Practice Medical Indemnity Policy
• We are very open to hearing new ideas, suggestions and trying different ways of working
• Special interests encouraged in Diabetes/Respiratory/Hypertension/Minor Ailments.
This is a Full time post; salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience including NHS Pension.
For more information, please contact Jane Campbell, Practice Manager on 01563 545480 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the practice is available at: http://www.portlandmedicalpractice.co.uk